1) Who are you? We’re technologists, amateur economists, and creative business people that care about our food system, and the growers that struggle financially to participate in it. We worked in digital media, mobile payments, and on farms, before taking up the Cabbige mission.
2) What happens to my data? In most cases, your data is your own, available for you to download/export at any time, and is not shared with any third parties. However, if your subscription fee is covered by a third party organization, the data policies differ. Please contact us or your sponsoring organization for more details.
3) What is price optimization? It’s the idea that, at different points in the season, there is an ideal price for each of your crops that will yield a maximum amount of revenue. The optimized price is influenced by how much of a crop you harvest and sell; we track that information over time, and, using our proprietary pricing algorithm, determine the optimized price for your crops on any given day.
4) What if Cabbige isn’t working for me? We’re sorry to hear it! You can always e-mail support, and we’ll do everything we can to make Cabbige work for you, and, if we can’t, we’ll gladly cancel your subscription.
5) How long does it take? How technical do I have to be? If you can tweet or post a photo to Instagram, you have the technical know-how and time to use Cabbige. Entering sales and harvest data takes a few seconds, and the answers to all of your farm-related questions are always at your finger tips.
6) What’s the benefit of optimizing prices? While every grower’s business is unique, it’s our philosophy that small changes can make a big difference to your bottom line, and pricing is one of the most critical (and most ignored!) aspects of your business.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? E-mail us with any questions that you have.